Some weeks ago the servers of untergrund.net were relaunched and the versions and configurations got updated. Expectedly the website of the NUANCE Demoscene Family was not responding correctly after the whole stuff was running on the new server. I had a closer look and it wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. Going through the versions list and the php configuration I figured I just had to do a update of the Content Management System and do some additions to the INI files of the plugins. Half an hour later I got
all most of the bugs fixed
and the site was fully functional again. I realized that the site wasn’t starting correctly through the starting page, so I did a little workaround to also fix this bug.
To cut the long story short: You can fully access the website of the NUANCE demoscene family again. More content updates will follow soon.