Sometimes the discussion boards for the articles on Heise give me such good laughs. But sometimes I just wonder how many people talk about things they just seem to have no clue of. But when console articles are posted, every single troll and fanboy seem to be gathering in the discussion board. Today this article got posted: “Sony sells more consoles in Germany“. Such articles seem to be a slap in the face for every wii or 360 fanboy and the ultimate post for ps3 fanboys. The articles itself just tells the story that already can guessed quite good through the headliner. But the real fun is reading the comments and discussions. For a short time I had a 360 but sold it after some weeks. It was a nice console with good graphics but for me there just was more fun in the Wii concept. Anyway it just amuses me reading the myths that some PS3 fanboys are posting there.
Here are the TOP 5 HEISE FANBOY QUOTES:
5. People are buying 360 and Wii because they’re cheap.
4. Two weeks of jumping around in front of the screen and it’s getting boring.
3. The Wii won’t bring better graphics than in current games and the 360 is also at it’s end.
2. The PS3 has also a motionsensitive controller and is not too far away from the Wii controller.
1. The 360 is not downwards compatible, so isn’t the Wii compatible to the Gamecube.